Research by crypto platform Ziglu has revealed that 10% of UK adults own cryptocurrencies and 11% look forward to buying them in the next year.
- An estimated 3% or 1.57 million people expressed interest in buying their first cryptocurrencies in 12 months while 8 % have a general interest.
- About 29% said they will buy crypto for the first time because of the ease of testing the market with small amounts while 27% expect the currency valuation to go up.
- Another estimated 26% opt to invest in crypto because it has become popular while 23% is lured by the improving security levels.
- 8% of the UK population are influenced to invest in the currency by their family members.
- The lower cost by the providers, easing regulations, and efficiency are the other reasons for investing in crypto in the UK.
The research findings point out that 39% of cryptocurrencies were purchased in the last year. The insurance level was also important when buying the digital currency.
ETHUSD is down -3.38%, BTCUSD is down -2.99%