Solana Sees the Biggest Move
During morning trading on Wednesday, most large cryptocurrencies experienced gains. The highest move was seen by Solana (SOLUSD), with a climb of 8.76% to reach $32.76.
Upswings in Multiple Currencies
Apart from Solana, seven additional currencies also posted upswings on Wednesday. Here are the details:
- Polygon (MATICUSD) rose by 3.26% to 64 cents.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) increased by 2.49% to $34,476.10.
- Cardano (ADAUSD) climbed by 2.34% to 28 cents.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) saw a gain of 2.18% to $4.25.
- Uniswap (UNIUSD) increased by 1.18% to $4.22.
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) saw a rise of 1.18% to $1,792.67.
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) experienced a gain of 0.49% to reach 7 cents.
Ripple Records Sole Drop
Among the cryptocurrencies, Ripple (XRPUSD) was the only one to record a drop, falling by 0.76% to 55 cents.
Crypto-Related Company News
In terms of company news related to cryptocurrencies, here are some notable developments:
- Shares of Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) sank by 0.55% to $81.62.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) witnessed an increase of 1.18% to $429.90.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) saw its shares increase by 1.06% to $10.78.
- Shares of Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) dropped by 2.46% to $9.52.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) fell by 5.52% to $15.07.
- Block Inc. (SQ) witnessed a drop of 6.77% to $42.28.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) experienced a rise of 0.60% to $217.82.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) registered a drop of 4.09% to $52.02.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) witnessed a decrease of 7.75% to $6.90.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) saw its shares decrease by 1.26% to $431.13.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) fell by 1.76% to $99.88.
Funds in the Crypto Space
Let’s take a look at some updates in the fund space that focus on cryptocurrencies:
- The Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, inched down by 0.56% to $7.11.
- The Blockchain-focused Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK) sank by 0.90% to $20.83.
- The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, climbed by 0.55% to $26.30.