All major cryptocurrencies saw positive movement during morning trading on Wednesday. Ripple (XRPUSD) experienced the largest change, rallying 5.39% to reach 80 cents. Cardano (ADAUSD) also had a strong performance, with a 4.50% rally to reach 32 cents. Solana (SOLUSD) climbed 4.43% to a value of $26.41.
Other Notable Gains
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) and Polygon (MATICUSD) both saw increases of 1.52% and 1.20% respectively, with prices at 7 cents and 74 cents.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) showed growth as well, with a 0.85% climb to $5.21.
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) rose by 0.85% to $1,910.93.
Bitcoin and Uniswap
Bitcoin (BTCUSD) and Uniswap (UNIUSD) also experienced modest gains on Wednesday, climbing by 0.76% to $30,004.80 and 0.29% to $5.90 respectively.
Crypto-Related Company News
Several cryptocurrency-related companies performed well in the market:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) saw a 3.38% increase, reaching $108.12.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) rose by 1.36% to $451.84.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) experienced a rally of 3.56%, reaching $18.93.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) rose by 4.34%, reaching $17.54.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) showed a 2.74% increase to $33.11.
- Block Inc. (SQ) climbed 0.66% to $79.55.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) experienced a 1.10% rise, reaching $296.58.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) saw a modest increase of 0.08%, reaching $74.43.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) experienced a decline of 2.19%, reaching $10.25.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) slipped 0.81% to $471.09.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) saw a 0.81% increase, reaching $118.89.
In the fund space, the Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, climbed by 2.65% to reach $10.48. The Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK), which is blockchain-focused, increased by 2.15% to reach $26.57. The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, rose by 2.33% to reach $20.17.