Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang expects Ethereum to be valuable because of its credibility and scalability in areas that include DeFi.
- Views by Huang were expressed to a group of journalists at an IT expo Computex
- Huang, a big supporter of artificial intelligence, disclosed a lower resolution graphics card at the conference that has been created particularly for crypto mining.
- Huang unveiled Nvidia’s presence in the Chinese markets, the attempts of the company to discourage miners from buying all of its GPUs, and its data processing units (DPUs).
- The Nvidia CEO also expects a global shortage of semiconductors to persist amid rising demand.
- Huang says his company will work with China to counter growing threats of potential regulation of Nvidia endeavors in artificial intelligence.
- Huang sees the biggest opportunity in the IT industry in graphics processing, and also sees huge growth in virtual reality.
The graphic processing units of Nvidia are prominent graphic cards that also have crypto mining potentials.
NVDA: NASDAQ is up 0.03%