Production index which measures state manufacturing conditions in Texas went up by 14 points to 29.4.
- New orders index rose from 20.8 in May to 26.7 as growth rate of orders index rose from 19.5 to 23.4. Capacity utilization index shot 7 points to 30.6 with shipment index rising 14 points to 31.8
- General business activity index dipped to 31.1 in June. Outlook index went up 6 points to 27.5 as outlook uncertainty index rose to 17.6
- Employment index remained constant at 22.9. 32% of companies witnessed net hiring as 9% experienced net layoffs. Hours worked index stood steady at 23.8
- Raw materials prices index pushed up to 80.8. Finished goods price index rose to 42.8, wages and benefits index was at 48.1.
- Future production index went up by 9 points to 56.6 as future general business index rose 6 points to 37.3.
SPY is down 0.10%, EURUSD is down 0.10%
Source: Texas Manufacturing Survey