Aura Pro is a trading advisor that exists only in the MQL5 community. The presentation seems to be averagely informative. The robot works with risky strategies like a Grid and Martingale.
Stanislav Tomilov has a 9741 rate. He’s originally from Russia. His portfolio includes 12 products and 18 signals that form a 5 star rate based on 116 reviews.
The price was raised to $595 for a copy. The one year subscription costs $395. We have no details about the package provided.
Let’s take a look at the details, features, and parameters of the system.
- The advisor can help us with solving an issue with automatic trading.
- The core strategy is based on a Grid of orders.
- “In machine learning, hyperparameter optimization or tuning is the problem of choosing a set of optimal hyperparameters for a learning algorithm. A hyperparameter is a parameter whose value is used to control the learning process. By contrast, the values of other parameters (typically node weights) are learned.”
- The price was increased from $295-$345 to $595.
- “Every ten copies the price will increase by $100, the final price is $995.”
- So, we don’t know if the system can be that good to cost that much.
- The devs can help us with improving our trading experience.
- The core platform to trade is MT4.
- Trading is possible on the next chart: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, EURCHF, and GBPCAD.
- The only time frame to work with is H1.
- As a result, it requires $1000 on the balance.
- The leverage should be 1:500.
- The system can handle various market conditions.
- It’s easy-to-install software.
- We have all settings optimized as needed.
Aura Pro trading approach
- The advisor analyses the market 24/7.
- When it spots a trading opportunity it checks indicators data.
- The dev applied Martingale and Grid approaches to the advisor.
- It calculates lot sizes.
- The order is placed with proper SL and TP levels.
- All the deals are closed automatically.
We have EURUSD and GBPUSD tested and united in the one report based on the 11 years of the m tick data. The total net profit has amounted to $165,100. The profit factor was 3.07. The maximum drawdown was 11.96%. The monthly average profit was $1170. An average accuracy was 78.94%. The win to lose rate is 3.75.
Aura Pro live trading results
The system has been running a real ForexChief account with 1:400 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 15.9% when the maximum deposit load is 17.3%. The win rate is 60.3% only. An absolute growth has amounted to 25.96%.
An average trading frequency is 35 deals weekly. The system holds trades open for 11 hours on average.
The first four months were closed with profits.
The advisor used x4 Martingale to recover after losses.
The advisor has closed 461 deals. The best trade is $458.08 when the worst trade is -$140.76. A recovery factor is 6.03 when the profit factor is 2.15. An average monthly growth is 5.11% and the annual growth is 62.04%.
EURCAD (123) and GBPCAD (105) are two of the most actively traded pairs.
It has received many warning messages from MQL5.
What are the risks with Aura Pro?
The risks lie in the fact that the robot is profitable only because it uses Martingale to recover. This forces more margin to be involved in trading.
The testimonials varied depending on people’s experience in trading.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Aura Pro?
|Backtest reports shared||No settings details shown|
|Trading results shown||No risk or money management advice given|
|Martingale on the board|
|It works with low profitability|
|The offer doesn’t include refunds|
|Several negative testimonials published|
Aura Pro Conclusion
Aura Pro is a trading solution that provides little profits and trades using Martingale strategy that is pretty risky. So, as for this type of solution, the system has to work with 90% of the win rate instead of 60%.