New York State business activity has continued to grow though at a slower rate compared to last month.
- Headline general business conditions index slumped seven points to 17.4.
- New orders dipped 13 points to 16.3 while shipment index declined 16 points to 14.2.
- Time taken to deliver orders went up increasing 6 points to 29.8 as inventories crumpled further down.
- Employee index number remained firm while the average workweek index fell 4 points to 15.1.
- Businesses are hoping for favorable conditions in the next half of the year as the index for future employment shot to a record high of 41.7.
SPY is down 0.21%, DXY is up 0.04%