CryptoHero is a crypto-related trading solution that helps us with automatic trading. The devs claimed this solution system – high-rated. After this statement, we are going to check the site to figure out if it’s true.
Automated trading at CryptoHero: how does it work?
The bot seeks trading opportunities on the crypto market, using different indicators and strategies.
CryptoHero bot features
Developers provide us with various explanations and details that were written in the presentation.
- We can expect that the system can provide us with automatic orders execution.
- It can trade on the market 24/7.
- API keys allow the system to trade for us on our account.
- The system is available through Web, iOS, and Android.
- It tries to catch a trend to follow it in the market direction.
- We can work with indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Exponential Moving Average, Relative Strength Index, Stochastic RSI.
- The Novum company owns this solution.
- Christopher Low is a developer of this bot.
- He’s an experienced designer and trader.
- The system was tested before it became a product.
- We can work with a suggested exchange – Binance for better performance.
- There will be various upcoming exchanges too.
- We can set our own SL and TP levels.
- It is able to trade various crypto pairs.
- The robot can work with small portfolios either.
- We are allowed to work with limited functionality for free.
- It’s possible to work without coding experience.
- We can start trading in a few minutes.
CryptoHero trading strategy: following trends
The robot works with trend indicators to trade market moves during high volatile periods.
Steps to follow to trade with CryptoHero
We have to subscribe for the system after registration on the site. Then, we have to download a copy of it. API keys have to be generated. We should attach the robot on the proper chart on our exchange.
CryptoHero fees & account minimum requirements
The devs don’t charge extra fees.
There’s a list of allowed exchanges Binance, Tokocrypto, Huobi, OKEX, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, Kraken, Gateio, Bitfinex, FTX, KuCoin, Binance US, and others.
We can work with Bitcoin, Ethereum, SOL, Doge, Litecoin, BNB, etc.
The developers decided not to provide us with actual trading results. It’s a con because we don’t know if the system is profitable in general. We’d like to see an actual win rate because the owners didn’t claimed anything about it, profitability, drawdowns, lot sizes, etc.
How to withdraw your funds with CryptoHero?
We will work from our wallet on a profile on an exchange directly. There’s no need to withdraw from a bot.
Is it a costly crypto trading tool?
The developers provide us with a downlod-free copy of the system. We can expect to get a robot, AI optimized bots, long and short strategies, and single exchange access. The next package is the Premium one for $13.99 monthly. The package has in addition 15 bots and 3 exchanges. The Professional pack can be bought for $29.99 monthly. We can try on 40 bots and unlimited API connections. There’s no refund policy provided.
CryptoHero security and safety
The system works on the market only through API keys. This means it trades for us, but it can’t withdraw an account.
CryptoHero regulation and legitimacy
CryptoHero isn’t regulated by authorities.
CryptoHero team members
- There’s a legally registered company–Novum Global Ventures Pte Ltd has an address at 80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza, #33-00, Singapore 048624.
- The founder of the company is Mr. Christopher Low.
- They have offices in Switzerland, Vietnam and the USA.
Is CryptoHero customer support good?
The developers provide average support, providing extended explanations about it.
We don’t know how well the system works for real clients.
Is choosing CryptoHero the right choice for you?
We can’t claim this for sure because of no trading results are available.
|Best For:||Traders with any level of experience|
CryptoHero Crypto Bot Conclusion
CryptoHero is a robot that has a simple presentation. From it, we know that the bot works with a trend strategy, trading in the market direction. Alas, the developers didn’t claim about win rate, profitability, and other parameters. We don’t have actual trading results to check on our own.
Ease of Use