EA Black Dragon is a trading solution that can be found on MQL5. The developer removed its trading results. Maybe, something went wrong. Let’s check everything out.
The presentation includes various statements, features, and product details:
- The system is a fully-automatic trading solution.
- The advisor was activated by users less than 10 times.
- “The EA opens a deal by indicator color, then there is the opportunity to increase the network of orders or work with stop loss. Works on accounts that support hedging.”
- It’s hard to understand how it works.
- We may ask for “bonuses” if we purchase the robot.
- The core strategy is GBPUSD.
- The main time frame is M15.
- We have to run a balance of $1000 to be stable.
- We can customize directions of trading.
- We are allowed to manage SL and TP levels.
- There’s a spreads protection feature.
- It’s delivered with a time filter.
- An unique magic number marks the robot’s deals.
- “It is possible to use a modified stochastic to enter, using the color of the black dragon indicator as a filter.”
The dev increased pricing from $30 to $99. There’s one rental option for $45 monthly. The site provides us with opportunities to use the system for free on a demo account.
EA Black Dragon trading approach
- It spots trading opportunities.
- The system checks all indicators.
- It calculates lot sizes, TP, and SL levels.
- It places and closes orders on the market.
The dev provided us with a report of testing GBPUSD on M15. The data period was 10 years from RoboForex. The leverage was 1:500. An initial deposit was $1,000 that has become $308,951 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.14 when the recovery factor was 2.89. The advisor has executed 3342 orders with a 73% win rate.
EA Black Dragon live trading results
The developer has removed that account from listing. The robot worked on Weltrade automatically. The leverage was 1:500. The maximum drawdown was 0.1% when the maximum deposit load was 0.2%. The win rate was 93.1%. It was a solid number for paid advisors. We had only one week of trading activities. The total gain has amounted to 334%.
An average trading frequency was 29 deals weekly when an average trade length was 31 minutes.
We may note that December 2021 and January 2022 weren’t traded at all.
We have no idea why the devs decided to shut the system down because the results were okay.
EA Balck Dragon has executed 29 orders. The best trade was $535 when the worst was -$0.08. The profit factor was 27,836.
XAUUSD (Gold) was the most traded pair – 20 orders.
We have some warnings delivered.
What are the risks with EA Black Dragon?
The risks are high because we have no idea how the system is going to work in 2022 and if it’s still profitable.
We have only positive feedback written in the presentation.
Ramil Minniakhmetov is a developer with 10 products in the portfolio and a 176,212 rate. The products have a 5 rate based on 266 reviews.
What are the pros & cons of investing in EA Black Dragon?
|Backtest reports provided||No risk advice given|
|Affordable pricing||No strategy explanations provided|
|Trading results were removed|
|We have many faceless testimonials|
EA Black Dragon Conclusion
EA Black Dragon is a trading advisor that worked on a real account but the developer decided to remove this trading account from listing. Now, we don’t know if the robot can handle trading in 2022.