EA Super 8 is a robot that was published on the MQL5 community. The presentation includes various details such as settings, strategies, risks, and requirements.
The developer is from Belarus with a 25,097 rate. He has one year of the MQL5 experience. There are 18 products and 17 signals. Those solutions were 1644 demo downloaded.
The robot is available for $199. We have no rental options provided. However, it’s possible to download a demo copy of the system to check settings and test it on a terminal.
We have a presentation that shares details about the system. So, we systemized details in the list for your comfort.
- The system can manage automatic orders on a terminal.
- We can expect that the robot will open and close deals for us.
- The recommended settings are good to go.
- The system can work aggressively on a terminal.
- It can work with a “better method” to find trading opportunities.
- It is able to spot trending opportunities to overtake them.
- The drawdowns should be low.
- The balance has to be over $100.
- We have to withdraw the account every day.
- If the account is lost, we have to set another one with a $100 deposit.
- We don’t know if this is good for professional trading.
- The system is delivered with a user manual.
EA Super 8 trading approach
- The system works with significant market moves, called trends.
- We don’t know what cross pairs are allowed to trade.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned as well.
The presentation includes a backtest of NZDUSD on M1. It was tested in the period 2013-2021. The modeling quality was 99.90% and 5 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $100. It has turned into $97,121 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 28.90%. It’s a bit high that it should be. The win rate was 70.45% for both directions.
EA Super 8 live trading results
We have a real account that was deposited $10,000 with leverage of 1:1000. It works on the Weltrade broker. The maximum drawdown is 74.8% when the maximum deposit load is 103.6%. The win rate is 66.2%. The absolute growth has become 29.76%. So, these numbers look acceptable.
The system opens 584 deals weekly. It keeps orders on the market for four hours. The account was created on October 28, 2021.
The robot trades unpredictable growing and falling quickly.
It uses Martingale to increase lot sizes to recover.
EA Super 8 closed 1320 deals. The best trade is $2219.14 when the worst trade is -$342.10. The recovery factor is 1.78 when a profit factor is 1.66. An average monthly gain is 29.76%.
GBPUSD (571 deals) and EURUSD (300 deals) are the most traded pairs.
What are the risks with EA Super 8?
The system can gain and lose much quickly. So, the risks are high.
There are many positive testimonials written about the system and its performance. People claimed that the system is stable and profitable.
What are the pros & cons of investing in EA Super 8?
|Backtest reports and live trading results on MQL5 are provided||No risk advice given|
|No settings details provided|
|No rental options provided|
|We have no refund policy applied|
EA Super 8 Conclusion
EA Super 8 is a trading solution that works with a Grid and Martingale combo. The system can gain and lose much in a short period of time. So, we’d like to pay attention on those facts before making the final decision.