Euronis Scalper is a trading solution to trade on Forex. The advisor has got average attention from the MQL5 community. The last update of this robot was in September. Let’s see what it offers.
We have united all required information in the following list to let you make a decision wisely.
- We can work with the system automatically.
- The current price is almost doubled – $549.
- Both versions are available: MT4 and MT5.
- The final price will be $799.
- The system works with a scalping strategy.
- It works with a Grid of orders with Martingale.
- The advisor places limit orders on the market.
- All of them are covered with Stop Losses.
- The drawdowns can be cut to fit our expectations.
- The data of six years were prepared for testing.
- We are allowed to trade with EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and CHFJPY.
- We can attach the advisor to a single pair to work well.
- There are various risks applied.
- We can work with brokers from the following list: ICMarkets, Weltrade, Pepperstone, FXPro, XM, ActivTrades, FXOpen.
- The deposit should be from $100.
- The optimal deposit is from $300 to $500.
- It is customized for trading with EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- The system has to work 24/7 on the terminal.
- We can work worth 10 symbols.
- “EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY settings have lower StopLoss, but less performance.”
- “EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY settings have higher StopLoss, but more performance.”
- We can ask for AUDNZD settings in the private message.
The current price is $50 higher than several days one – $549. No rental options are available. We can download it to execute backtests. As usual, no refunds for us.
Euronis Scalper trading approach
- The robot works automatically for us.
- It places orders covering them with Stop Loss levels.
- It decides when to close orders from the market.
The backtest united data from ten pairs working on the six years tick data. The modeling quality was 100%.so, spreads should have been real. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has become $251,556 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.51. The recovery factor was 86.91. There were 11,517 deals traded with 78% of the win rate for shorts and 79% for longs.
Euronis Scalper live trading results
Trading results, especially from a real account, is a good sign that the developer wants to be transparent. The broker was chosen – IC Markets. It works on the MT5. The absolute growth is 35.21%. The maximum drawdown is 6.9%. The maximum deposit load is 20.1%. An initial deposit was $100. It’s unprofessional to deposit the account at $100 and ask for the system $549. It sounds like a scam.
We can expect that the robot trades 26 orders weekly on average. An average holding time is two hours. The robot has been working for 15 weeks.
The advisor has closed all months in profits.
It loses orders not frequently. The system doesn’t use Martingale in trade.
The robot has executed 236 deals. The best trade is $1.35 when the worst trade is 1.5 times deeper, -$2.28. An average holding time is 2 hours. The recovery factor is 7.76. The profit factor is 2.03. The system predicts 111.51% of the annual forecast.
The most-traded symbol is GBPAUD with 40 orders. GBPUSD is behind a bit with 37 orders closed.
What are the risks with Euronis Scalper?
The developer is Denis Sotnikov from Russia. His rate is 2159. It’s nothing on MQL5. The rate of his products is 4.1 based on 10 testimonials. He runs a brand or a company called EURONIS LLC.
We have several crucial and negative feedback about how the system functions. Probably, there could be something wrong.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Euronis Scalper?
|Backtest reports shared||No risk advice shared|
|Trading results shown||High pricing|
|The advisor is a young trading solution|
|Much negative feedback is written|
Euronis Scalper Conclusion
Euronis Scalper scalps little profits working on a real account. The system has a mediocre presentation. It requires many customizations to work on the current market. The testimonials mentioned that the robot is not quite good. The advisor is at least twice overpriced compared with other similar scalping solutions.