Forex Trend Hunter is a trading solution designed to trade on Forex and help us with making profits. The robot is a part of the portfolio of the well-known company – Automated Forex Tools. The current version of the system is 5.4.
We can buy a copy of the robot for $55. The original price is $69. The pack is featured by one real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a welcome 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The system works with a trend based strategy.
- Trading is allowed on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The only mentioned time frame is H1.
- We can work on the MT4 platform.
Forex Trend Hunter trading approach
We have united everything in the following list:
- The system is designed to help us with automatic trading on our account.
- The dev claims that it is a good choice even for beginners.
- It’s “the best trend-following and long-term profitable Forex robot on the market.”
- It can provide us with up to several hundred pips from the market moves.
- There’s a recovery system applied.
- There’s money manager applied.
- It’s free to be used on any broker.
- We can even work with the US brokers.
- It places TPs and SLs for every open order.
- There’s broker protection.
- The settings can be customized as we want.
- We can rely on welcome and informative support.
- The win can be as high as 300 pips.
- We should start trading with $500 on the balance.
- The main strategy is trend trading.
- It works on the H1 time frame.
The robot was tested on the H1 time frame on 11-year tick data on USDCAD. The modeling quality was 90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has become $7,380.54 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 9.02%. It has executed 534 deals. The accuracy rate was 79.55% for short and only 53.91% for long trading positions.
Forex Trend Hunter live trading results
We have a robot working on a demo account on a pretty-known broker – IC Markets. It executes deals automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has two badges: verified track record and trading privileges verified. It was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the total gain has only grown to 20.06%. It is not enough as for the system that has been trading since 2020.
It has executed up to 122 orders with 775.7 pips. It has lost 150 pips since our last visit. An average win is 27.42 pips when an average loss is -35.24 pips. The win rate is wide. For longs, it’s 60% while for shorts it’s 82%. The average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.11.
The advisor prefers (88 deals) trading the long direction over the short one (34 orders).
It focuses on openings of the European and American sessions.
Thursday with 32 orders is the most traded day.
The advisor trades with increased lot sizes from time to time.
We may note that something goes wrong and the system starts losing more than winning.
What are the risks with Forex Trend Hunter?
The risks are truly high. For the last over four months the robot couldn’t manage to be profitable. We think that the robot should be updated and reset to trade and prove its profitability.
We have no testimonials written about Forex Trend Hunter to understand if the system fits our trading style.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Forex Trend Hunter?
|A well-known company||No strategy details revealed|
|Backtest reports provided||No risk advice given|
|Trading results revealed||The system doesn’t trade perfectly right|
|A refund policy applied||No people testimonials provided|
Forex Trend Hunter Conclusion
Forex Trend Hunter is a trading solution that follows trends to get some pips for every order placed on the market. We don’t know if the system will be profitable or not. For now, it doesn’t look like a sure bet. There are no testimonials written about it to understand if the robot trades in the same way on the clients’ accounts.