FX Premiere is a service that helps people with open orders on the market in the right time and right direction. The presentation includes various information about how good the service is and what we have to expect from it.
The developers provide us with various packages to let us find the best and most suitable one. The LifeTime Forex + Gold/Oil Signals package is available for $500. It includes access to the VIP Telegram channel with over 4111 members and even more signals. We have some subscription based packages on the board. The Basic FX Signals costs $37 monthly. It’s featured by 2-15 signals daily with 1-3 targets per trade. The Standard pack is good to go for $97 for four months. We can rely on 6-15 daily signals, up to 5 Gold signals, and 1-3 targets per trade. The ultimate package is Premium for $199 annually. It includes 8-15 daily signals, up to 5 Gold signals, and 1-3 targets per trade. Signals for Gold is available for $19.99 monthly. There are up to 10 Gold signals daily. None of the packages support a refund policy.
There are various free signals that appear from time to time in the Telegram channel with the data about symbol, entry price, stop loss, and take profit levels. Also, we can expect to get updates for current orders on the market.
The presentation includes various claims. The most important and reliable of them we added in the following list:
- FX Premiere receives signals from over fifty various sources.
- The signals will be delivered for 15 pairs and Gold.
- An average frequency of the upcoming signals is 2-15 daily.
- We can expect that their format will include: Entry Price, Take Profit, and Stop Loss.
- It’s possible to purchase Gold signals from another package.
- Our orders will be protected by SL and TP levels.
- We have some reports about trading activities published in Telegram.
- We can rely on 24/7 welcome support.
- The Telegram channel includes updates, free signals, some trading ideas, etc.
- It works with Fibonacci Retracement Levels, Support and Resistance levels, Bollinger Bands, Moving Averages terminal indicators.
- It works with common strategies for signals: trend and price action.
- We have to avoid placing orders during the high impact news.
FX Premiere trading approach
- The developers work with signals that are based on trend and price actions strategies.
- It provides us with proper SL and TP levels.
- We have to fill all the data and our orders will be closed automatically.
The developers don’t share any kind of backtest reports. It’s a con because we don’t know how well the system was tested and what results it could achieve working on the past tick data.
FX Premiere live trading results
There are some screenshots of possible signals available in the Telegram channel. We don’t know why the developers just don’t sell this indicator that provides those signals.
What are the risks with FX Premiere?
The risks are common. The signals can be not profitable or our spreads, slippages, or broker conditions aren’t good to work in a profit.
The developers have over 187,000 subscribers in their free Telegram channel. They mention that we can rely on two signals daily.
The other statistics are: 1240 photos, 440 videos, 5 files, and 4.01k links.
FX Premiere created a profile on Trustpilot, so people could write their reviews. The final rate is 4.7 based on 3366 reviews.
So many people claimed that the signals weren’t profitable and it was impossible to unsubscribe for them. This means they had consistently charged for the subscription. We don’t know if we can believe them because the devs blamed them as spammers.
What are the pros & cons of investing in FX Premiere?
|Free signals provided||No team revealed|
|Various packages are available||No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports available|
|No trading results provided|
|Only two free signals daily provided|
|Many negative testimonials written|
FX Premiere Conclusion
FX Premiere is a company that focuses on providing everyone with signals manual execution on a terminal. The developers don’t provide us with backtest reports that would show that the system was tested properly. As an addition, we don’t have trading results verified by Myfxbook or FXBlue site revealed. There are various testimonials written on Turstpilot. People blamed the service for unprofitable signals and problems with unsubscribing.