FXDC Hedger EA is a trading advisor that runs two risky strategies. A hedge is extremely risky, especially with Martingale because of the wave-based market background. The company has a just-blown and several stopped accounts on the board.
FXDC HEDGER EA can be bought for $499 for a lifetime digital copy. The package includes an unlimited number of accounts. We don’t know if they are real or demo ones. We have 24/7 customer support, free updates, and unlimited lifetime usage.
The presentation looks poor. We have just a few questions answered about the system and how it works. Half of the intel we had to guess to provide:
- FXDC HEDGER EA is an automated trading solution that opens and closes deals for us.
- There can be AI features added to the system.
- It “unites simple settings and powerful trading techniques.”
- The system can decrease drawdowns for us.
- We may think that the system can make up to 10% daily.
- The account has to have $100. It’s a scam. Hedging is impossible on low deposit accounts.
- The balance requirement to get started is $1000. It’s a straightforward way to Stop Out.
- The leverage should be 1:400 or higher.
- The system works with any broker house.
- We can’t trade on the same account where the EA is set.
- The system doesn’t work with other advisors on the same account.
- We have to close all deals before starting an installing process.
FXDC HEDGER EA Trading Approach
- The robot trades using a Hedge with not mentioned Martingale strategies. It allows recovering trading against itself.
- There should be a Price Action strategy on the board.
- It works with Support and Resistance levels.
- The only symbol to trade is EUR/JPY.
- The main time frame is H1.
The presentation includes three pictures from possible backtests. We cannot trust the backtesting reports that cannot be verified. The developers insisted that for 20 months, $10,000 could be turned into $1,200,000. If so, why do they sell the EA?
FXDC HEDGER EA Live Trading Results
The presentation has included a Myfxbook widget with a real account connected. The developers ensured people that it was manual Hedge + Martingale trading. We have concerns about this because the “owner” kept trading on the approximately $40 account for three weeks more. Of course, no person in the world cares about the $40 account to trade on it manually. We have no new reports where this advisor will trade.
What Are The Risks With FXDC HEDGER EA?
The risks are 100%. The system is a scam. In addition, we’d like to note that no one buys Hedge trading advisors. It can be a feature for an exciting robot, but not the main strategy.
The company doesn’t have any proof of existence. There are social network profiles without connected accounts. We have no photos or testimonials.
FX Deal Club owns a page on Forex Peace Army. We have no 4th account added to this profile, and the 3rd account stopped.
Positive reviews after the system had blown a real account look out of place.
What are the Pros & Cons of Investing in FXDC HEDGER EA?
|It’s hard to mention something like a pro||No team revealed|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|The system has zeroed the real account|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
|No people’s testimonials published|
FXDC HEDGER EA
FXDC HEDGER EA is a Hedge and Martingale robot. For us, it’d be hard to memorize the same strategy combo systems. The reason is that the developers usually don’t design Hedge advisors because a few people would like to buy them because of the insane level of risks it involves.