As soon as we reached the site, we were suggested to trade our email for their Yield Nodes spam. It’s their new product they push their best.
GPS Forex was released about 9 years ago. In human life, it is a 120-140 years old system. Few systems can survive for several years.
In a short video, Mark explains how the system works.
Antony and Ronald worked for Mark to design a robot that can be profitable.
We can buy a GPS Forex Robot for only $149 for a lifetime copy. There are the next features provided like files, manual, access to a member area, and a 60-day refund policy.
The presentation has many features mentioned:
- The system executes orders fully automatically.
- It’s designed for MT4 only.
- The developers revealed an account that was deposited at $1,000,000, and it already had over $3,000,000 on balance.
- There are pictures of the developers as real people. It’s extremely rare.
- There’s an investor password to get trading results.
- The last version (3.0) works faster than the previous one.
- There are parameters that we can change.
- The system can calculate Entry Point precisely.
- There’s a Trailing Take Profit feature.
- The installation is quick and simple.
- The robot requires an ECN account.
- We have to run it on a VPS service.
- There’s a Trailing Stop Profit feature to cover gained profits.
GPS Forex Robot Trading Approach
- The system is Price Action trading advisor that opens a single order during the opening of the Australian trading session.
- The system can use Martingale to recover.
- It doesn’t use a Grid of orders.
- It performs on the H1 time frame.
- It works with EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF symbols.
We have a EUR/USD backtest report on the H1 time frame. The data united 2007 to 2020 years. The modeling quality was 90%. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit was $100,951. The maximum drawdown was 5.68%. The Profit Factor was 2.84. GPS Forex closed 995 deals. The win rate was 100% for Shorts and 87.51% for Longs.
GPS Forex Robot Live Trading Results
There’s a real USD account on FX Choice. The system works automatically with 1:200 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 21, 2012, and deposited at $100,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +559.65%. An average monthly gain is +1.72%. The maximum drawdown is 37.70%.
GPS Forex Robot has traded 494 deals with 304.2 pips. An average win is 5.03 pips when an average loss is -70.23 pips. The win rate is 93% for Longs and 100% for Shorts. An average trade length is 5 hours 58 minutes. The Profit Factor is 2.00.
The Longs direction has no profits. The Shorts direction has 22 deals traded with $613,658.
Most of the deals were open after Midnight.
The system focuses on trading on Tuesday and Thursday.
The system runs the account with significant risks.
SL and TP levels are hidden from the broker.
The system keeps being profitable in 2021.
What Are The Risks With GPS Forex Robot?
The robot uses x6-7 Martingale to recover after a loss. It’s a big pressure on the account balance. If the robot loses two deals in a row, it will be a significant loss.
There are 624 people who recommend this robot to others.
The number of published on the site comments hasn’t changed for a year.
GPS Forex Robot has a page on Forex Peace Army with a 3.149 rate based on 108 reviews.
As we may note, people had lost money where the robot didn’t. It means that the traders execute the details, not on the VPS service and ECN account. The system that sets a 2-pip goal requires high execution speed and the lowest possible spreads, or it loses where it shouldn’t.
What are the Pros & Cons of Investing in GPS Forex Robot?
|Backtests provided||No settings explanations provided|
|Real-account trading results provided||No risk or money management advice given|
|Affordable pricing||Risky Martingale on the board|
|60-day money-back guarantee||Much negative feedback|
|Many testimonials published|
GPS Forex Robot Conclusion
The system executes Price Action based scalping on the Australian trading session with volumes the lowest. It aims to cut two pips. The robot trades with deep Stop Losses that require Martingale to recover. The system is one of the most feedbacked trading solutions on Forex.