Green Graph EA was introduced with a middle-informative presentation. We can see two widgets. One of them is for trading results. Another one is for writing feedback on Forex Peace Army. The main claims are “Earn Safe, Earn Green. Green Graph EA trades the green market, getting green profits & earning big money.” These green statements look awkward because they are not connected to Forex in any way.
The developer decided to provide some explanations. They are not enough information to explain everything, but at least we have something to discuss:
- Green Graph EA is an automatic trading advisor. So, we don’t need to babysit it.
- The robot executes orders without medium or even high risk.
- The robot decreases losses from trades that are going to losses.
- We can start working without previous trading experience.
- It can be applied to any broker house that we want.
- He can provide us with advice about a broker if we need it.
- The system includes a well-designed money management system.
- “EA is connected to the Green Graph website server where AI keeps revising the ticks and develops an algorithm for future trades.” We are not sure this is true.
- There are over 1000 visitors monthly and 100 traders.
- The deals can experience only short-term drawdowns.
- The balance has to start from $100.
- If we want to trade smoothly, the balance should be $1000 or higher.
- The leverage can be set at 1:500.
- The robot is customizable for our needs.
- The system works well only on a VPS service.
The $1 option was removed, and a professional pack added. The profitable package costs $45 monthly instead of $80. It will include one real or demo account license, free updates, a 30-day refund policy, and 24/7 support.
The professional pack costs $75 monthly instead of $130. It includes a month of a VPS service.
Green Graph EA Trading Approach
- The advisor uses a “special algorithm” to seek trading opportunities.
- The developer revealed indicators that are involved in signal generation: EMA, stochastic, RSI indicators, and calculations of the mathematical formulas.
- We are free to work with four symbols: EUR/AUD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, and GBP/USD.
- The advisor uses the H1 time frame.
The presentation includes a EUR/AUD backtest of the H1 time frame. The period of data was between July 2019 and February 2021. The absolute gain was 36,218.65%. An average monthly gain was 35.37%. The maximum drawdown was 31.80%. Green Graph EA has performed 940 deals with 8323.5 pips. The EA has traded 4,095 lots. An average win was 23.75 pips when an average loss was -29.70 pips. An average trade length was 11 hours and 22 minutes. The win rate was 74% for Longs and 70% for Shorts. The Profit Factor was 2.66.
The Longs direction was almost twice profitable that the Shorts one.
The system was tested on the low risks.
Green Graph EA Live Trading Results
Green Graph EA works on the real USDC account on RoboForex. This broker is good for automated trading. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was founded on March 25, 2021, deposited at $5,000, and a bit withdrawn at $5,850. Since the beginning, the absolute gain has become +295.26%. An average monthly gain is 133.16%. The maximum drawdown is 42.11%.
The drawdown chart shows that the system can experience periods of high drawdowns.
Green Graph EA closed 607 deals with 314.9 pips. An average win is 15.96 pips when an average loss is -35.82 pips. The win rate varies from 69% (153/220) for Longs to 70% (273/387) for Shorts. An average trade length is fourteen hours and forty minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.65.
As we could note, looking at the chart, many currencies aren’t profitable. Most profits were traded on EURGBP and GBPUSD.
The system focuses on two trading sessions. The first one is a period before an Australian market opened. The second one is trading during the European trading hours.
The advisor works weirdly during the week.
The robot started working with medium risks after several losses. To lose 10% of the account, we have to lose only ten deals in a row.
The May 2021 profitability is still high despite the fact that there were many losses the last time.
What Are The Risks With Green Graph EA?
Risks are still high. The system is young and it’s experiencing losses two weeks in a row. We have to wait for more upcoming data in the next several months.
The company has a profile on Forex Peace Army without rates and feedback but with the trading account connected.
What are the Pros & Cons of Investing in Green Graph EA?
|Backtest reports provided
|No settings explanations provided
|Real account trading results provided
|No risk advice given
|The refund policy is available
|The robot experiences losses
|The developer started withdrawing account; how usually the owners of a Grid with Martingale EAs do
|No people feedback provided
|The system is so young
Green Graph EA is a young robot that trades with medium risks and experiences losses right now. The 7-day trial period ended several days ago. We have to wait a bit – several months or so to check what’s happened with the advisor and its account.