Grid Master Pro is an Expert Advisor that belongs to the FX Automater portfolio.The company claims that it is ‘one of the most successful expert advisors’. In this Grid Master Pro review, we will check the veracity of the vendor’s claims and help you figure out if the system is a good choice to meet your expectations.
The advisor has many features and other details explained. We have grouped them up in the list.
- It works completely automatically for us on a terminal.
- The system has the following features: “Advanced Time Management system, Notification System, Friday Exit System, Advanced News Filter and additional parameters for making Grid Master PRO more flexible”.
- The devs suggest we work with GBPUSD.
- We may use other currency pairs to trade.
- The system supports NZDCAD.
- We have good risk management applied.
- The robot works with proper trading logic.
- The system can scalp in both directions during trading.
- It’s “probably, the safest way of using grid-based trading strategies is to determine wisely the most probable trading direction and allow trading only in this direction.”
- We have an overbought-oversold trend filter.
- The system has a volatility filter applied.
- There are email and push notifications.
- We have a Friday exit feature to close orders before the Monday market opening.
- We have protection from high spreads, slippages, and brokers.
- The deposit should start from $1000.
- The optimal number is $3000.
- The ROI can range from 15% to 30%.
- Grid Master Pro works with the M15 time frame.
- The default settings are “reasonably aggressive.”
- We may check how the system looks when it’s attached to the chart.
- There’s a list of settings provided.
- We are informed how to perform backtest properly.
- The list of core features is repeated once again.
We can purchase an advisor for $137. The offer includes a $60 discount. We can work with the system on one real and three demo accounts. There’s the best support and a 60-day refund policy mentioned.
Grid Master Pro trading approach
- The system works with a Grid strategy.
- It opens many orders in a direction, hoping that it’s correct.
The system has various backtests provided. It’s a report of GBPUSD on the M15 time frame. The tick data united eleven years. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $5,000 has turned into $12,842 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.85. The maximal drawdown was unfriendly – 39.37%. The system has executed 1172 orders with 82% of the win rate for shorts and 77% for longs.
Grid Master Pro live trading results
It’s a good sign that the developers decided to provide us with trading results verified by Myfxbook. It means they know what’s going on in the market. The robot runs a real account automatically with a leverage of 1:500 on MT4. The system doesn’t have a verified track record badge. The account was created on February 19, 2021, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 60.93%. An average monthly gain is 6.25%. The maximum drawdown is 29.65%.
The advisor traded 284 deals with 1924 pips. An average profit is 13.06 pips when an average loss is -11.06 pips. We have a win rate only from the short direction – 73%. An average trade length is 24 hours. The win rate is 6.39.
The developers didn’t provide us with intel on why the system skips trading the long direction.
The system works with conservative Martingale. Anyway, it’s still a risky decision.
The profitability has been worsening since June 2021. The system should be updated ASAP.
What are the risks with Grid Master Pro?
The Grid of orders strategy can easily blow the account within a day. There’s so much pressure on the free margin.
We’d like to see some comments about how people handle working with it.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Grid Master Pro?
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results provided||No risk advice given|
|The refund policy supported||Profitability goes down|
|Martingale is on the board|
|No people testimonials written|
Grid Master Pro Conclusion
Grid Master Pro is a system that works with a Grid of orders with a Martingale addition. It’s such a risky combo. We may note that because of this factor the profitability has been going down since June 2021. We cannot suggest you work with this robot.