Happy Gold is a trading advisor that works on the Forex market. The system belongs to the Happy Forex team. Their portfolio includes many expert advisors such as Happy Way, Happy Tend, Happy Power. Happy MartiGrid and many others. In this review, we will be analyzing the Happy Gold robot and decide whether it is a worthy investment solution.
We have a list of features, details, and other information about the system:
- The robot can execute orders automatically.
- There’s a “modified ZigZag indicator that tracks and connects extreme points of the chart, the distance between these points being equal or higher than the percentage specified for the price scale.”
- We can choose a time frame we like from M15 to H4.
- The system works following FIFO rules.
- It sets 24-pip stop losses. It’s so much.
- The robot works on the standard systems Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We can work on the MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The minimum deposit should be $100.
- The system isn’t featured by Martingale, Hedge, or Grid.
- ECN broker is a good option.
- We can work with 4 and 5 digit brokers.
- There are two or five real account licenses.
- The system can rely on updates and upgrades.
- “The license is for the first month, and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.” It sounds ridiculous to get this role coaster for that pricing.
The offer is standardized as usual. There has been nothing that has happened for years. The package includes all their advisors without the last ones. Most of them are useless and not profitable for a while. The first pack can be bought for €299 when the five-license pack costs €499.
Happy Gold trading approach
- It works completely automatically for us on the terminal.
- It opens and closes orders for us.
- It has a money-management system to keep us profitable.
- It works with three strategies: Scalp, Swing, and Grid.
- The only pair to work with is XAUUSD.
We have a backtest report of XAUUSD on the M30 time frame on the two years of tick data. The modeling quality was 99.90% with 10 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $518.26. The profit factor was 1.40. The maximal drawdown amounted to 21.36%. It has been traded 202 orders with 91% of the win rate for shorts and 91% for longs.
Happy Gold live trading results
Trading results are the most important part of the trading experience. Only verified results can inform us when the system works well and what market conditions are the best for it to be profitable. We may note the system works on VT Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 09, 2021, and deposited at $5000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 92.94%. An average monthly gain is 22.31%. The maximum drawdown is acceptable for trading – 8.24%.
The robot has closed 61 orders with 2426 pips. An average win is 60.37 pips when an average loss is -79.22 pips. The win rate is 74% for long and 96% for short trading positions. The profit factor is high – 3.99. An average trade length is 4 minutes. It means that the EA uses the Scalp trading approach.
The system trades both directions equally by numbers of orders. The most profits were obtained on the shorts direction – $4305.
The system works with significant risks to the account balance. It has to lose six orders to lose 10% of the account.
The advisor opens checking orders and closes them with losses as soon as one pip gains.
The advisor is going to close in September 2021 with profits.
What are the risks with Happy Gold?
The risks still exist. The system works with different risks on the same pair. If several losses in a row occurred, it would be such a big problem to recover them.
We have a pager of Happy Forex on Forex Peace Army published. There are five reviews that form a 3.5 rate.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Happy Gold?
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results shared||No risk advice given|
|The system works with deep stop losses|
|No customer testimonials published|
Happy Gold Conclusion
Happy Gold is a trading advisor that only works with a Gold symbol. The system trades with insanely deep stop losses. We don’t know how long it will take to recover after these losses.