Happy Neuron is a new-designed trading solution of Happy Forex. The developers are well-known on the Forex market. The presentation doesn’t look extended and informative. It’s typical for the devs.
- The system can work automatically, opening and closing trades for us.
- We can rely on the money-management system.
- We may work with twenty-five cross pairs: AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/CHF, NZD/JPY, AUD/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The main time frame to work is H4.
- We should work on an ECN account.
- It follows NFA rules.
- We can work on 4 or 5 digits brokers.
Happy Neuron trading approach
It’s the right time to talk about features, settings, details, and other explanations. We’ve grouped them up in the following list.
- We can expect that the system will work completely automatically for us.
- The advisor executes orders on MT4.
- There are “modules that work on recurrent neural networks to determine market sentiment analysis with news filters.”
- We can’t trust it blindly.
- The set up process takes several minutes.
- We may start working without trading experience.
- It will work on the terminal 24/7.
- It can be used on: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux systems.
- The developers provide us with intel about risks and the account balance.
- “Conservative risk starts from $5000 on balance ($500 for micro and $50 for cent accounts).”
- “Normal risk starts from $3500 on balance ($350 for micro and $35 for cent accounts).”
- “Aggressive risk starts from $2000 on balance ($200 for micro and $20 for cent accounts).”
The offer is standardized where we can get a copy of the system for 349 EUR along with 10 EAs where almost all of them are scams. We can enjoy an unlimited number of account switching. We can rely on 30 days of the refund period.
As usual, the Happy Forex company doesn’t provide its clients with backtest reports. It’s typical for them. So, we don’t know if the system got proper testing before it was released. We would like to see the win rate, drawdowns, and other details in the final report.
Happy Neuron live trading results
The presentation includes a Myfxbook widget that lets us know how the robot works under real market conditions. We have the system running a real USD account on ORBEX automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. There’s no single reason to pick this robot. The account has a verified track record. It was created on September 15, 2020, and deposited at $50,000. It’s such a big deposit compared with many other account balances that are under robots’ management. Since then, the absolute gain is 185.93%. An average monthly gain is 7.78%. The maximum drawdown is sky-high – 67.16%.
The system closed 7399 orders with 49,686.0 pips. It has traded 1500 lots. An average win is 14.97 pips when an average loss is -51.20 pips. The accuracy is 88% for long and 86% for short trading positions. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.02.
The system runs all pairs in profits. GBPAUD is the most traded pair with 638 orders closed.
The system works without Martingale applied. We may note that there’s a Grid of orders applied. This means that the system requires much margin to keep floating grids of orders on each pair. The drawdowns are already dangerous, so usage of the system involves high risks.
The system has had its profitability decreased since January 2021.
What are the risks with Happy Neuron?
The advisor is such a new trading solution. So, we have no testimonials about how it works on clients’ accounts.
The main page of the Happy Forex company includes various products with short explanations.
We have a page of Happy Forex on Forex Peace Army created. There are many accounts where only two are live: Happy Gold and Happy Neuron – the rest accounts were abandoned.
The page doesn’t include comments about the last system.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Happy Neuron?
|Trading results provided||No settings explanations provided|
|A refund policy provided||No risk advice given|
|The profitability has been going down this year|
|No people testimonials written|
Happy Neuron Review Conclusion
Happy Neuron is a trading advisor that runs a well-deposited real account. The system is profitable but we have no proof from clients that we can rely on it all the way. It’s hard to predict if the profitability keeps going down in 2021-2022 or the robot will be updated soon.