Neural Bot is a just-released trading solution on MQL5. The last update was published on 1.20 on April 16, 2021. The developer is Piotr Stepien. The system was purchased five times and downloaded 2082 times for testing.
Neural Bot costs $450 for a single lifetime license. We have no rent-out options provided. The MQL5 doesn’t support a deal with a refund policy.
We have a few details explained about how the system works, details, strategies, and other information like settings:
- Neural BOT can trade fully automatically for us.
- The system is designed for the MT5 platform.
- The robot trades with EUR/USD only.
- The system can be used on a home PC or VPS.
- It analyzes the market conditions 24/5.
- The system can be updated without stopping.
- The advisor doesn’t execute risky strategies.
- The system protects the deals with Stop Loss and Take Profit levels placing.
- There’s a table with the level of leverage and balance requirements.
- We should trade through IC Markets.
- The broker must support a hedge account type.
- We can improve it manually to work with other currency pairs.
- The developer provides us with a detailed user manual.
Neural Bot Trading Approach
- The advisor works based on the principle of Neural Networks and Machine Learning.
- The advisor is not a frequently traded solution.
- It can be used in any time frame.
- The minimum deposit should be $300.
- We have to download settings separately.
- The recommended leverage should be 1:500 or higher.
The developer published a screenshot of a EURUSD backtest report. The history quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $300. The total net profit was $2,215,481. The gross profit was $2,287,792. The maximum drawdown was 19.70% ($316,353). The Profit Factor was 31.64. The recovery factor has amounted to 7.00. There were 1836 trades closed. The win rate for Shorts was 100.00% (937 deals), when for Longs 99.56% (899 deals).
Neural Bot Live Trading Results
The developer created a demo account on IC Markets ten weeks ago. Since then, the absolute growth has become 33.76%. The leverage was set at 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 16.2%. The trading activities are less than 50%.
There were only 21 trading days (30%). An average trade frequency is 16 deals weekly. There are 28 subscribers for the signals.
The profitability is not high and varies much from month to month.
There were three periods of deep drawdowns.
The advisor traded 74 deals. The win rate was 98.64%. It’s a high number. The best trade was $8.34 when the worst trade was -$0.05. The max deposit load is 3.34%. An average trade length is 24 hours. The Recovery Factor is 312.10. The Profit Factor is 28.47. An average profit is $4.79 when an average loss is -$12.27. The average monthly growth is 15.75%.
The system trades the Sell and the Buy directions equally.
There were some warnings declared. Then, they were recalled because the account was too young.
What Are The Risks With Neural Bot?
The system is too young, and we don’t know how long a winning streak keeps going because several losses can damage the account well. The developer didn’t show us a real, only demo account, trading results.
We can find only positive comments on the presentation. We can’t be sure that there are no drawbacks.
What are the Pros & Cons of Investing in Neural Bot?
|The leverage advice given||No money-management advice given|
|The backtest report provided||No real account trading results published|
|Demo account verified trading results||The system is consistently warned|
|Some positive feedback from real clients published||The robot is too young, so the results aren’t representative|
|No rental options provided|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
Neural Bot Conclusion
Neural Bot is a just-released trading advisor that runs approximately ten weeks on the demo account, showing various results. It’s profitable so far. The con is, if everything is that good, why did the developer not create a real account to make huge profits to trade with a high win rate? It sounds logical, but no, there are no real account trading results. The price is quite high. There’s no refund policy provided.