Night Hawk is an expert advisor that was a part of DaVinci FX Group. It was released several years ago. The presentation could look better if the devs removed ads from the main page.
The robot has various details explained of how the system has to work. We have grouped them up in the following list.
- The advisor can execute orders completely automatically for us.
- We are allowed to trade on MT4 only.
- The system has backtest reports.
- It will work well on any broker house.
- The advisor can trade nine cross pairs.
- The time frame should be M15, if the backtest was right.
- The system works based on a Grid of orders and Martingale strategies.
- It works with the following indicators: Bollinger Band, Commodity Channel Index.
- It uses the Average True Range Indicator for finding good to go Entry Points.
- It works well on ECN accounts.
- The robot is able to calculate lot sizes based on the balance.
- We have various filters applied.
- The time filter allows skipping trading during determined hours.
- We can avoid opening orders during the High-Impact news periods.
- The system is delivered with 24/7 support.
We can purchase a robot for $275 for a lifetime copy. The devs allow purchasing only through the paid system that doesn’t support refunds. We have no details provided about what features the pack includes. It’s unprofessional.
Night Hawk trading approach
- The main strategies are Grid and Martingale.
- The currency pairs list isn’t revealed.
- The time frame can be M15.
The advisor was tested on GBP/CHF on the M15 time frame. The absolute gain was 333.26%. An average monthly gain was 1.47%. The maximum drawdown was 18.03%. The testing ended on May 05, 2020.
The advisor has executed 1042 deals with 9277.7 pips. An average win was 20.93 pips when an average loss was 36.82 pips. The accuracy was 75-76%. The profit factor was 3.13.
The advisor traded both directions equally.
It traded when the market was calm.
Night Hawk live trading results
Night Hawk has been running a real USD account on IC Markets with no leverage on MT4. The account was created on December 20, 2018, deposited at $3,703.22, and withdrawn at $3,836.22. The total gain was 282.43%. An average monthly gain was 3.80%. The maximum drawdown was 41.35%.
The system executed 2046 deals with 8315.2 pips. An average win was 23.81 pips when an average loss was almost three times bigger 54.04 pips. The accuracy was 75% for longs and 73% for shorts. An average trade length was two days. There were no changes. The advisor has traded 36.34 lots. The profit factor was 1.65.
AUDCAD was the most traded pair with 560 orders and $704.71. The system worked with 9 cross pairs in total.
The system worked with low-medium risks to the account balance.
We may note that the system used Martingale. There were also losing streaks appeared.
The system didn’t trade predictably this year.
What are the risks with Night Hawk?
The risks are big because there’s a Grid with Martingale. The losses can be big and trading requires much margin.
The company has a page on Forex Peace Army. Alas, there are no comments or accounts provided.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Night Hawk?
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results shown||No risk advice given|
|Affordable pricing||No money-management advice given|
|Risky strategies are on the board|
|No testimonials provided|
Night Hawk Conclusion
Night Hawk is a Grid plus Martingale based robot. The presentation doesn’t include enough information to understand if the robot fits our expectations. We have no testimonials written about how the system works for people.