Pionex is a system that works with a crypto market. The developers provide us with information about a system and features that can be useful to make profits. There’s a claim that the system allows us not to miss any fluctuation of the market. It can catch every tiny profit on the market.
Automated trading at Pionex: how does it work?
Pionex is a trading solution that seeks trading opportunities on the market completely automatically. The devs insisted that the robots work safely in around 100 countries and regions in the world.
Pionex bot features
The presentation is featured by much information about the system and what we have to expect from it. For your comfort, we united everything in the following list.
- Pionex covers us with executing orders completely automatically on the market.
- The advisor can calculate when it has to place orders on the market.
- It can provide us with more Bitcoin than HODL.
- As a result, this allows us to increase our balance after sharp market moves.
- It is able to perform an Arbitrage strategy successfully.
- The robot looks at those trading opportunities during high-volatile periods.
- It can manage a Grid of orders strategy to keep our account profitable.
- The devs insisted that working with a grid is the best way to trade Bitcoin.
- There are over 16 strategies applied to the bots.
- It will be updated from time to time to match the market conditions.
- The upgrade time can be six hours.
- A Solana upgrade can occur.
- The fees should be 0.05% from winning trades.
- It works with a range of prices.
- It will seek trading opportunities 24/7.
- The system can be used on the futures market powered by Binance or other exchanges.
- The balance requirements are $50.
- It works with crypto deposits only.
- Trading on the highly-volatile market can be with medium risks.
- There’s a claim that we can easily gain or lose 20% of the balance daily.
- It supports trading with up to x125 leverage.
- The profit with arbitrage can be as high as 15-50% APR.
- It’s possible to trade futures like spot trading.
- Arbitrage works in the following way: we may hold a short position in the perpetual futures market . At the same time, we can buy the same amount in the spot market, hedging the total investment.
- We can not care about the market fluctuation anymore because our position is market-neutral but we receive funding rates with our short position in the perpetual futures contracts.
Pionex trading strategy: HODL indices
Pionex offers 16 crypto trading bots and each of them has its unique trading approach. So, you can choose the one to suit your trading needs or preferences.
Steps to follow to trade with Pionex
We have to download a copy and deposit the robot to pay fees from winning trades. Then, we should customize settings and generate API keys. After this, we can attach it to Pionex exchange.
Pionex fees & account minimum requirements
It works with 0.05% transaction fees. We have to run an account with $50 on it.
The system supports Pionex and some partner platforms such as Circle, Binance, Sumsub, Coinfirm, Simplex and Banxa.
It supports 346 coins. It’s a good amount of tokens to work with.
The presentation isn’t featured by any kind of paper trading results or results received from trading under real market conditions on an account.
How to withdraw your funds with Pionex?
The developers informed us about a restriction of depositing the ETH/ERC20 tokens from the following service providers: Currently, smart contract batch deposit hasn’t been supported on Pionex. We shouldn’t send your funds from the following service provider: Wirex. If this happened, they would try to help us to retrieve your coin.
Is it a costly crypto trading tool?
Now, it is not. The fees are one of the best on the market. It’s acceptable to pay 0.05% for a winning trade.
Pionex security and safety
The system is safe. We know it works with the market through API keys. So, this means the system can trade for us, but it’s not allowed to withdraw our account.
Pionex regulation and legitimacy
The system is a completely legal solution in jurisdictions where crypto trading is legal.
Pionex team members
The service has been existing since 2020-2021. There’s the Pionex PTE LTD company behind this service.
Is Pionex customer support good?
There are various positive and negative comments written on trustpilot.
We have a profile of Pionex on Trustpilot. We can find 277 reviews there that formed a 4.1 positive rate. People respect the service for transparency, stable performance, and profitable bots.
Is choosing Pionex the right choice for you?
The platform provides everyone with sixteen trading bots that vary by strategies but provide a stable and profitable experience for every trader using them.
Pionex Crypto Bot Conclusion
Pionex is a platform that has sixteen bots that can be used absolutely for free. The presentation includes various information, statements, and claims about what we have to expect from the system and how to work with it properly.
Ease of Use