BlackQueen is a trading solution that can be found on MQL5. The dev claims that we can expect that the robot will help us to keep our account profitable for a significant amount of time. This triggers us to check the system out.
Mikhail Sergeev is a Russia-based developer with a 90517 rate. There are 17 products and 5 signals in his portfolio. The vendor has a 3.7 rate based on 108 reviews. The developer provides good support answering questions quickly.
We have various details explained that we were systemied in the following list for your comfort.
- The robot can provide us with completely automatic orders execution.
- We can customize the robot to fit our own trading style if we need how.
- The starting balance should be from $50.
- It can be used by anyone even without previous trading experience.
- The main strategy is price action.
- We are allowed to work with various cross pairs without strict limitations.
- It’s possible to switch strategies.
- The developer didn’t provide us with intel about other strategies.
- We can switch between three trading modes.
- Grid, Hedge, and Martingale can be possible strategies.
- The system can manage various market conditions.
- It is prepared to trade EURUSD on H1 with default settings.
- The account type should be Hedge.
- We are allowed to trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- It works without scalping.
The system can be purchased for $371.Two rental options are available for a month for $40 and quarterly for $68.
BlackQueen trading approach
- The robot looks for trading opportunities 24/7.
- Then, it calculates a precise entry point.
- After placing orders, they will be closed automatically.
The backtest report doesn’t look trustworthy because we don’t have the final table with details. Anyway, the chart showed that we shouldn’t expect a smooth trading experience.
BlackQueen live trading results
BlackQueen has been running on a real ECN RoboForex account where the robot works with 1:300 leverage automatically. The maximum drawdown is 72% when the maximum deposit load is 85.4%. An average accuracy is 89.1%. The absolute growth is 129.60%. It has been existing for 57 weeks in a row.
We can note that the robot works with different lot sizes.
It has traded 92 deals. The best trade is $38.57 when the worst trade is -$26.02. The recovery factor is 4.09 when the profit factor is 2.46. These numbers look acceptable. An average monthly growth is -28.86%.
EURUSD (17) and GBPUSD (16) are the most actively traded pairs.
What are the risks with BlackQueen?
The risks are common as the market isn’t predictable and any system can catch a loss streak.
The last comments informed us about clients’ positive trading experience.
What are the pros & cons of investing in BlackQueen?
|Trading results provided||No risk advice given|
|Affordable pricing||No strategy details shared|
|The system lost several months in the past|
BlackQueen is a robot that works on a brand new account. This account is growing but we can’t say that everything goes smoothly. The robot still can’t trade predictably from month to month.