Bober Lannister is a trading solution that provides some profits without huge risks. The presentation includes various explanations which we are going to check in the feature section.
Arnold Bobrinskii is a Russian-based developer with a 9230 rate. He has over 8 years of Forex related trading experience. There are 4 products in the portfolio that were demo downloaded 12454 times. There are also three signals with 14 subscribers.
The current price is $499. It includes one real account copy of the robot. There are no rental options available. A demo copy can be used to check settings and perform some backtests on our terminal. The site doesn’t support a refund policy.
The presentation is featured by details, settings, and money-management explanations.
- The system can perform orders completely automatically for us.
- We hope this helps us to spend our time on our life.
- It supports trading on the MT5 terminal.
- If we want to use the MT4 version we have to pay extra money for it.
- The robot doesn’t perform orders based on risky strategies.
- We may work without Martingale on the board.
- So, we can be safe with the default risk management features.
- We can work with TP and SL levels placing.
- The developer claimed that the system is available only from here.
- The system doesn’t open orders during high slippage and high spreads periods.
- It should be used only on accounts with low commissions.
- It works with different leverage levels: 1:30, 1:100, or 1:500.
- The main strategy to open orders is GBPUSD.
- We can work with various options.
- Trading is possible with $100 on the account.
Bober Lannister trading approach
- The developer decided not to share information about trading strategies.
- Trading is possible on the following pairs: EURCHF, GBPUSD, EURNZD, CHFJPY, and EURAUD.
- There’s no intel about the possible time frames provided.
The system was properly tested on two cross pairs. The historical data was 94% accurate. It has a starting deposit of $10,000. The robot has managed to grow it to $1,916,908 of the total net profit. The profit factor was acceptable, 1.58. There was a recovery factor of 13.20. The system performed 4953 with a win rate of 62-68%.
Bober Lannister results
The robot works on a real SC account on IC Markets. The platform was chosen as MT5 with leverage of 1:500. The system works with maximum drawdown of 37.8% and 29.2% of the maximum deposit load. An average accuracy is 65.1%. The system doesn’t trade frequently. The system has been running for 60 weeks in a row. Since the beginning, the robot has managed to obtain 144% of the total gain.
The robot can execute over 70 orders daily. There are no subscribers applied to the system’s signals.
It’s easy to note that the robot works with significant periods of losses.
It unites orders in Grids of 2-3 orders at once to close them with profit.
The system executed 2757 deals. The best trade is $23.49 when the worst trade is -$49.18. The recovery factor is 1.53 when the profit factor is 1.12. It’s a pretty low profit factor as for a robot. An average monthly growth is 15.42%. The MQL5 expect that the robot will be able to generate 187.04% of the annual gain.
EURCAD is the most actively traded pair with 1264 orders closed.
What are the risks with Bober Lannister?
The system can not be profitable if the market conditions are changed. We have seen many significant downs on the growth chart that means that the system can’t cut losing orders in time.
We have a person that wrote a negative comment about the robot. The system wasn’t profitable for him at all.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Bober Lannister?
|A backtest report provided||No risk advice given|
|Trading results available||No strategy details informed|
|No Martingale applied||No settings list shared|
|The robot doesn’t work stable|
|There are negative testimonials written|
Bober Lannister Conclusion
Bober Lannister is a robot that works with grids of two-three orders. The presentation includes various explanations about how the system functions and what features with settings we have to pay attention at. Anyway, the pricing is high as for performance that we see and there are some negative feedback written. So, to use it or not is completely up to you.