Darwin Evolution is a trading solution that was developed to make some profits on Forex automatically. The presentation informs us about general settings and a little about features and indicators behind the system. So, let’s check the system and its reliability in this Darwin Evolution review.
The presentation includes various information that we have systemized
- The system can help its owner to execute orders completely automatically.
- So, no extra effort is needed.
- The current price is $999. The owner is going to increase it up to $1490.
- The developer mentioned that this system is impossible to be tested.
- We should visit the blog to read how it works.
- We can work on a demo and real account.
- There’s a user manual provided.
- We have to work with average risks.
- The system works with a low trading frequency.
- It can keep orders for weeks on the market.
- There are eight indicators used.
- It has a recovery system applied.
- Trading is possible on 28 pairs.
- We have a news filter on the board.
- The risks can be customized by us.
- The most stable combination is EURUSD on the M1 time frame.
- The default risk is 5%.
- It uses Hedge and opens orders in both directions.
- The balance has to start from $200.
- The leverage has to start from 1:30.
We have an offer with a buy out option and rental one. The current price is $999 for a single copy of the system. We can subscribe for the system for $690 for a year. It’s not welcome not to provide short periods rental options.
Darwin Evolution trading approach
The dev claims that the system has two core strategies, but fails to talk about them. So, we do not know what is behind the system.
The advisor was properly tested on the past tick data from 2017 to 2021. It closed all months with profits. The total net profit was $25,930 when an annual profit amounted 127.09%. It executed 185 deals. The profit factor was7.77 with the win rate of 89.12%. The maximum drawdown was 2.64%.
Darwin Evolution live trading results
We have a robot working on a real account that was deposited at €5000 and withdrawn at €4,315. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 9.2% when the maximum deposit load is 2.2%. The system trades with a win rate of 92%.
The system executed 25 orders. The best trade is €85.00 when the worst one is -€52.18. The recovery factor is 6.97 when the profit factor is 5.97. An average monthly profitability is 5.92%.
There are not enough trades performed to decide what the most frequently traded symbols are.
The system works with various warnings, delivered from MQL5.
What are the risks with Darwin Evolution?
The risks are laying in the field that even the robot’s owner isn’t ready to entrust it €5000 to trade.
There are only positive reviews written on MQL5.
Guillaume Duportal is a dev from UAE that has three years of trading experience on MQL5. There are 2 products and 22 signals in his portfolio. He has 3 years of trading experience on the FX market. The products he offers to the public have a 5 star rate based on 24 reviews written.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Darwin Evolution?
|Backtest reports provided||No risk advice given|
|Trading results shown||No setting explanations provided|
|No strategy details shown|
Darwin Evolution Conclusion
Darwin Evolution is a trading advisor that works on the real market. The presentation doesn’t provide us with all required information about the system and its functionality. So, for now, we’d like to wait for upcoming trading results.