Dynamic Pro Scalper is an expert advisor that was published in the Automated Forex Tools portfolio. The system got a 5.0 version not so far ago. Let’s check what we have on the plate.
- The robot executed orders automatically.
- It calculates lot sizes for us.
- It places SL and TP levels for each open deal.
- We are allowed to trade on MT4.
- The advisor opens orders on 9 pairs: GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF currency pairs.
- We can work on the M15 time frame.
Dynamic Pro Scalper trading approach
It’s time to talk about the system and its features that could be possibly useful for us. For your comfort we united the intel in the following list.
- The robot can help owners with automatic orders execution on demo and real accounts.
- The advisor makes little profits during the Asian session.
- The types of supported accounts are Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- The advisor can be used on any broker.
- “When the Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.”
- The advisor is able to work with a risky combo of Grid and Martingale strategies.
- We have to work with risk not more than 2% to the balance.
- The minimum recommended deposit is $100-$500.
- We can install it on Windows and Mac.
- There are push and email notifications.
- There’s protection from high slippages and high spreads.
- We have protection from fraudulent brokers.
- It works with low drawdowns.
- The system changes GMT Offset automatically.
We can purchase a real account copy for $44 only. The previous discount price was $71. There are two demo accounts, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee policy included. The trial is available by downloading a demo copy of the system for free.
The robot was tested on EURCHF on the M15 time frame. The data unites 19-year of the tick data from the Alpari broker. The modeling quality was 90.00% with a 10-pip spread. It’s not the max one. An initial deposit was $10,000 that has become $8,990,421 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75%. The system has executed 3614 orders with an average win rate of 87.15% for both short and long trading positions.
Dynamic Pro Scalper live trading results
It’s a positive sign that the presentation is featured by verified trading results. The system works on a demo IC Markets account with 1:500 leverage, receiving data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It means that the data is relevant. The profile was created on May 08, 2020, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the total gain has grown to 29.07%, which resulted with $1,4K of the profit.
It has traded 1008 deals with 3558.6 pips. An average win is 8.75 pips when an average loss is -5.35 pips. The root trades with an average trade frequency of mostly 13 hours and the average win rate of 60-65%.
USDCAD is the most traded symbol among others – 236 deals closed. GBPUSD is the most profitable pair – $410.05.
The advisor focuses on closing orders during the night session mostly.
The advisor hides SL and TP levels from a broker sign.
We may note that the robot doesn’t work stable this year.
What are the risks with Dynamic Pro Scalper?
The system can easily lose several months in a row. Would you mind allowing the system to trade next month? We don’t think so.
Automated Forex Tools created a page Forex Peace Army for people to leave comments. There are only two testimonials written and both of them look like fake ones.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Dynamic Pro Scalper?
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results shown||The system doesn’t work predictable|
|Affordable pricing||It should be updated|
|Risks advice given||No people testimonials published|
Dynamic Pro Scalper Conclusion
Dynamic Pro Scalper is a night scalper that works with several cross pairs. Alas, the devs decided not to set the system to work on a real account. Another major con is that there are no testimonials written. So, we don’t know what to expect from it on our account.