PipFinite EA Trend PRO is a trading advisor that was published on the MQL5 community by Karlo Wilson Vendiola. People pay not so much attention to downloading a demo copy of it.
The system has some details, settings, and features explained. For your comfort, we unite them in the easy-to-read list below:
- The system is a fully-automatic trading solution.
- The advisor can be used on MT5.
- The settings can be customized if we know how to do it right.
- We can change the next parameters: Entry and Exit Filters, Higher Timeframe Filter, Stop Loss, Takeprofit, Breakeven, Trailing Stop, News Filter, and others.
- It helps us to become better traders.
- The system never skips trading signals and opportunities.
- The devs didn’t customize the default settings.
- We have a built-in Trend PRO indicator algorithm inside the EA.
- We should start trading with $50 on the balance or more.
- There’s automatic money management applied.
- We can customize SL and TP levels.
- We have a trailing stop feature to fix profits.
- “RSI Filter – avoid opening trades on overbought and oversold conditions.”
- “MACD Filter – open trades on specified MACD conditions.”
- The system allows us to decide what trading sessions we want to trade.
- There’s a Martingale strategy on the board.
- We have some alerts pop-ups, email, and push notifications implemented.
The only lifetime price is $198 for a real account license. We can subscribe to the advisor. The one-month rent costs $98 when the annual rent costs $158. We can download a demo copy of the system for free.
PipFinite EA Trend PRO trading approach
- It can open and close orders for us automatically.
- It calculates Entry Points, SL, and TP levels.
- The system can fix profits and get out of the deals before reaching set levels.
The presentation includes a backtest report only with a single chart without a final table with results. We may note that the chart isn’t smooth, and according to the volumes (green bars), the system used aggressive Martingale to recover.
PipFinite EA Trend PRO live trading results
Trading results are usually what we’re seeking from the start. The main reason for this is because we can check how the system handles the current data and if it’s profitable. The robot has been working on a real USD account on RoboForex automatically with 1:500. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on August 01, 2021, and deposited at only $200. Since then, the absolute gain has become -6.22%. An average monthly gain is -3.67%. The maximum drawdown is 24.81%. There’s just a single person who tracks the results.
There were 88 orders with 94.9 pips traded. An average win is 22.10 pips when an average loss is -14.90 pips. The win rate for longs is 41% when for shorts is 46%. An average trade length is almost 15 hours. The profit factor is 0.92.
The only profitable symbol is USDJPY with $26.29.
It’s an insane risk to the account balance.
The system loses much more than gains.
Since the beginning, all months haven’t been profitable.
What are the risks with PipFinite EA Trend PRO?
The risks are almost 100% to lose the account, according to Myfxbook analytics.
There are some negative testimonials written.
What are the pros & cons of investing in PipFinite EA Trend PRO?
|Trading results provided||No settings explanations provided|
|No risk advice given|
|Horrible trading results|
|No people testimonials published|
PipFinite EA Trend PRO Conclusion
PipFinite EA Trend PRO failed to be a successful advisor from the beginning. When the system was in test, it was clear that it was a scam and should be avoided. Real-account trading results on the low-deposit account just confirmed this intel.