Shell Forex EA is a trading advisor that is going to provide us with automatic trading on Forex. Sadly, the presentation is brief and lacks information about the robot’s settings, strategies, and features. Unfortunately, we don’t know anything about the people standing behind this expert advisor. To get in touch with support traders need to fill in an online contact form on their website.
Interested in the EA traders can buy the system for €49. However, we don’t know how many real and/or demo accounts the package includes. We can pay via PayPal or BTC. The developers provide us with no refunds.
So, it was a challenge for us to gather all useful information about the system and its functionality.
- The robot was designed in order to help us with executing orders on the market automatically.
- “We back you up with all the necessary trade features.”
- The system isn’t sewed to any broker.
- We can try on consistent and useful updates when needed.
- There are refunds without any conditions.
- We are able to set up the robot easily.
- The system can fit any market conditions.
- We can work only through MT4.
- The devs suggest we choose one of three risk levels: low, medium, and high return.
- We don’t know the range between them.
Shell Forex EA trading approach
- The advisor seeks for trading opportunities 24/5.
- It calculates lot sizes, SL and TP for us.
- It places orders that will be closed automatically.
- The advisor doesn’t use a Martingale trading strategy.
- We can expect that the robot also won’t use a Grid of orders and Arbitrage strategy.
We have no backtest reports provided. The developers tested the system, for sure, but for some reason they decided not to share the final report with us. The backtest report would show us how the system managed the past tick data and what results it achieved.
Shell Forex EA live trading results
Shell Forex EA was set to work automatically on FBS. The account is real where the robot trades with 1:200 leverage, receiving data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 22, 2021, and funded at solid money – $11,070. Since then, the total gain has become 171.66%. The maximum drawdown is 33.83%. The safe one has to be less than 20%.
The advisor has closed 193 deals with 2792 pips. An average win is 25.17 pips when an average loss is -19.75 pips. The profit factor is 3.61. It’s a good one.
We can trade with six cross pairs: AUDUSD, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, and USDJPY. GBPJPY with 18 orders and $1243 is the least traded day.
There should be 14 orders lost to lose 10% of the account.
The system trades with 5-8 deals united in one Grid. This pressures the margin and sets the account at risk.
The advisor is going to close January 2022 with profit.
What are the risks with Shell Forex EA?
The risks are moderated because the robot works with a Grid of orders. So, one or two lost Grids half the account easily.
Shell Forex EA has a page on Forex Peace Army. Alas, the profile is empty. There are no trading accounts connected and no testimonials written.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Shell Forex EA?
|Trading results provided
|No team revealed
|The system is young
|No risk advice given
|No strategy details explained
|A risky strategy on the board
|No people’s testimonials provided
Shell Forex EA Conclusion
Shell Forex EA is a trading solution that was released in December 2021. There is a huge lack of information about how the system functions. From trading results, we know that there’s a Grid of many orders. However, taking into account that it’s a young EA, it’s too early to say anything for sure.