Smart Scalper Pro is a trading solution that was designed for Forex. It’s a part of the FXAutomater portfolio. The devs claimed that it’s “One of the most successful expert advisors.”
Let’s talk about a list of features that we have prepared for your comfort.
- The advisor knows how to execute orders on a terminal automatically.
- The only strategy is scalping.
- There’s a mention that the system avoids “curve-fitting from trading.”
- The advisor covers placed deals on the market with SL and TP levels.
- The system executes orders with low drawdowns.
- We are allowed to trade the following pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- A news-filter feature allows skipping trading during proper hours.
- We must approve receiving data from the site.
- There’s a highly effective Exit Logic.
- We can receive push notifications via email.
- There’s a Friday exit system that allows keeping our deal safe from market moves on Monday night.
- There are High Spread, High Slippage, and Broker protections.
- We should apply it to the M1 to M15 time frames.
- We have a list of all settings provided.
- We are informed of how we should
- We can apply these setting files to every chart.
We have an offer of $137 instead of $197. We remember these times when it cost $87. The devs put in the package a single real account license, three instead of unlimited demo accounts, and the best 24/7 support. The system is delivered with a 60-day refund policy.
Smart Scalper Pro trading approach
- The main strategy is scalping during the American trading session.
- We can work with the following cross pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The time frame range is from M1 to M15.
This backtest report was performed on GBPUSD tick data on the M15 time frame on the 19-year tick data. The modeling quality was 90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $1000. It has turned into $33,556.06 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.36. A maximum drawdown was 3.58%. The advisor has traded 13,495 trades with a 76.52% win rate for shorts and 76.81% for shorts.
Smart Scalper Pro live trading results
The chart we can see looks outstandingly horrible. The advisor runs on the real account on the IC Markets broker automatically with leverage of 1:500. The platform was chosen as MetaTrader 4. The track record is not verified. The account was created on September 09, 2020, and deposited at $300. Since then, the absolute gain has become 18.07%. It has lost 1% since our last visit. An average monthly gain is +1.37%. The maximum drawdown is only 4.43%.
The advisor has executed 399 deals with 828.1 pips. An average win is 9.54 pips when an average loss is almost twice higher -16.36 pips. An average accuracy for longs is 71%, while for shorts, it’s 70%. An average trade length is 4 hours 44 minutes. The profit factor is 1.27. It’s a quite low number for the system.
The advisor does trade four cross pairs. GBPUSD is the most traded pair, with 246 traded deals. USDCHF with $20.41 is the most profitable cross pair.
We may note that the favorite session to trade is the American one. We don’t know the reason for this.
The advisor works actively at the beginning and the end of the week.
The system runs the account with low-medium risks to the account balance.
The system closes orders without reaching TP or SL levels.
Since August 2021, trading results have looked horrible and not professional.
What are the risks with Smart Scalper Pro?
There are risks. It’s for sure. The system couldn’t show stable and smooth profits. We don’t know if the devs mind updating the system to current market conditions.
We may note that the developers have many products in the portfolio.
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army deployed. We can find a single 3-starred testimonial. We have no trading accounts connected to the page.
The comment mentioned the Omega advisor. So, we have no testimonials about our solution.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Smart Scalper Pro?
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Settings list shown||No risk advice given|
|Trading results provided||Horrible trading results|
|Money-back-guarantee supported||No testimonials provided|
Smart Scalper Pro Conclusion
The robot doesn’t look like a trustworthy advisor. The system shows that it trades completely unpredictably. So, we can’t entrust our real account to it. The system must be updated ASAP.