Zero to Hero FX Signals is a signal company that focuses on generating and delivering Forex signals. The presentation looks average without extras and includes only general information about service. There’s no intel about strategies, details, and features. So, let’s take a look at what we have to analyze this trading system and its reliability.
The offer includes only rental options that don’t allow us to purchase the system or subscribe for lifetime signals. The subscription for one month costs $95, for three months – $195, for six months – $295, for a year – $395. We have no refund options to cover us from unexpected market moves.
The presentation includes the following details about the service and its developers:
- The signals should be profitable, reliable, and accurate.
- We can increase our trading potential with them.
- They have proper experience on Forex trading and robot designing.
- The service is recommended by many members.
- We have no viable proof of this.
- The system can send from 4 to 10 signals every day.
- We can expect that the service generates up to 300 pips of the monthly profit.
- The devs have over 10 years of relevant trading experience.
- Trading on our own provides significant risks to our account.
- The presentation isn’t featured by extra details about the system, signals, and what we have to expect from it.
Zero to Hero FX Signals trading approach
- The signals are generated on the developers side.
- We have received them via email or Telegram.
- We should fill them out as soon as possible.
Another con is that the presentation isn’t featured by any kind of backtest reports. So, we can’t even check if the pot belongs to them. Also, there’s no final report shared that would show us win rates, profitability, accuracy, and other information.
Zero to Hero FX Signals live trading results
We have an abandoned account to analyze. We have no idea what the reason was to stop it from being used. The last time a trade was closed was on January 07, 2020. The closed profit was $2,790.92. The balance was $5790.92.
The total return has become 93.0%. An average monthly return was 9.7%. The drawdowns were 29.3%. It’s a high number for a signal service. The win rate was only 56.3%, while the profit factor was 1.24.
The risk of ruin was 1.9%. An average win was $51.95 and an average loss was -$54.15.
The system executed orders on the six pairs: AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY.
The profit factor of the Sell direction (1.31) was better than the Buy one (1.17).
We can note that the first strategy wasn’t profitable. It’s not professional.
Friday with 124 was the most traded day.
The system trades a bit during the Asian session and during the whole European session.
So, the last activities were two years ago.
What are the risks with Zero to Hero FX Signals?
The risks are truly high because we don’t know if the advisor works now and if it fits current market conditions. So, everything looks suspicious.
We have a page of Zero to Hero Forex Signals on Forex Peace Army. There are 27 reviews written. As a result a rate of 4.401 was formed.
Almost all testimonials were written by guests. Some of them were happy, while others didn’t succeed with the signals.
What are the pros & cons of investing in Zero to Hero FX Signals?
|Various rental options provided||No team revealed|
|No strategy explanations provided|
|No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|The system doesn’t have current trading results|
|We have no refunds if something goes wrong|
Zero to Hero FX Signals Conclusion
Zero to Hero FX Signals is a trading company that should provide people with relevant signals. Alas, we don’t have proof that the robot can handle current market conditions. Also, the developers provide no free signals from the robot to check their quality.